Forestry Faculty (FF)
- Silviculture, Forestry and Forest Pyrology;
- Forest Management, Forest Regulation, GIS in Forestry;
- Forest Plantations, Selective Breeding, Seed Growing.
Forest Industries Faculty (FIF)
Faculty of landscape Architecture (FLA)
- Forest Science;
- Gardening and Landscape Design.
Faculty of Mechanical and Chemical Wood Technology (FMCWT)
- Technology and Equipment of Logging Operations and Woodworking Enterprises;
- Technological Machines and Equipment;
- Technology and Chemical Wood Conversion;
- Automatization of Technological Processes and Enterprises.
Faculty of Economics and Foreign Relations (FEFR)
- World Economy Resource Base;
- Globalization of Product and Services Markets;
- Countries and States in the 21st-century World Economy;
- The Economy of Multi-resources Forest Regulation;
- Anti-crisis Business Planning;
- Information Technologies in Finance and Banking;
- Audit and Financial Consulting;
- Accounting, Analysis and Audit in Profit-making Organizations;
- International Standards of Accounting, Financial Accounting and Audit;
- Accounting and Financial Management;
- Accounting and Business Regulatory Support;
- Accounting and Taxation;
- Asset and Business Management Assessment;
- Investment Assessment and Corporate Finances;
- Financial Analyst;
- Financial Management.
Faculty of Computer Sciences (FCS)
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics;
- System Analysis management;
- Information and Computational Systems;
- Standardization and Certifications.
International School of Management and Business
- Marketing and Sales;
- Strategic management;
- Corporate Financial Management.