8th International Conference on Building Materials and Construction (ICBMC 2023)
в г. Киото (Япония) состоится 8-я Международная конференция по строительным материалам и строительству (2023 8th International Conference on Building Materials and Construction, ICBMC 2023).На сайт конференции Приглашение
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Properties, Measuring Methods and Applications
- Materials Manufacturing and Processing
Special Session I
Wooden Construction and Wood-based Building Materials: from tradition to the future
Special Session Chair:
Assoc. Prof. Galina Gorbacheva, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia
Wood is an oldest building material with many unique properties, a renewable resource. Features and characteristics of wood as a natural multifunctional material possess to create new wood-based materials for a sustainable future.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Structure and properties of wood and wood-based building materials.
- Smart wooden building materials.
- Multifunctional wood-based materials for buildings and constructions.
- Innovative technologies for wooden building materials.
- Quality and standardization of wood-based building materials.
- Wood in buildings: from tradition to the future.
- Wooden Cultural Heritage.
- Protection of wooden materials in buildings and constructions.
- Non-timber forest products as building materials.
- Wooden buildings as a carbon sink.
Submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers will be published in Materials Science Forum (ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752), which is indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, REAXYS, Google Scholar and Index Copernicus Journals Master etc.
Более подробная информация о конференции, сроки и правила оформления материалов размещены на сайте www.icbmc.org.